Pass4itsure download latestCisco CCNP (Security) 300-208 dumps SISAS exams questions free dowload covers all key points, pass Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions. When you decide to go through CCNP Security 300-208 dumps exam in order to get with the best and efficient job opportunities, it is better for you to select with the best https://www.pass4itsure.com/300-208.html dumps materials that can offer you with the excellent questions and answer options.
Exam Code: 300-208
Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions
Updated: Aug 28, 2017
[Latest Cisco 300-208 Dumps Certification Center From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWd0NtZHRiUmJNV2s
[Latest Microsoft 70-487 Dumps Certification Center From Google Drive]:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWRXpZNTRreUVxdnc
Download Complete List of Cisco 300-208 Dumps Topics in PDF format:
1.0 Identity Management/Secure Access 33%
2.0 Threat Defense 10%
3.0 Troubleshooting, Monitoring and Reporting Tools 7%
4.0 Threat Defense Architectures 17%
5.0 Identity Management Architectures 33%
Up to the immediate present Cisco 300-208 dumps exam cram:
1. Which three are characteristics of a strategically-thinking help desk? (Choose three)
A. Transactional focus.
B. Reactive focus.
C. Proactive focus.
D. Information giving focus.
E. Integrated focus.
300-208 exam Answer: BCD
2. When designing a help desk technology infrastructure, which two components are most commonly
included? (Choose two)
A. Interactive Voice Response.
B. Web server.
C. Telephony system.
D. Call logging system.
3. An upset, frustrated customer asks to speak to the help desk manager. What is your most appropriate
response? (Choose 1)
A. It would be easier to resolve this call if you calm down.
B. I am sorry, but my manager is not available at the moment. May I get her to call you back?
C. I am sorry, but my supervisor does not handle these situations, I can assist you.
D. I appreciate your frustration with this; I have experienced this same problem many times.
300-208 dumps Answer: B
4. When communicating with a customer, it is best to avoid . (Choose two)
C. Use of slang.
D. Technical terms.
5. You are speaking to a customer who has an incident that requires you to perform further research
before you can apply a resolution. You document the situation and the impact. What is the best action to
take next? (Choose 1)
A. Close the call.
B. Develop a multi-functional team to address the situation.
C. Ask your team colleagues to concentrate on this problem with you.
D. Explain to the customer what will happen next.
300-208 pdf Answer: D
6. Which question should you ask to best assess a customer’s experience and knowledge level? (Choose
A. What is the error code you see?
B. Have you ever had this error before?
C. What were the circumstances that led to this situation?
D. Have you spoken with the systems administrator?
7. Which are two characteristics of active listeners? (Choose two)
A. They demonstrate sympathy.
B. They use the customer’s name.
C. They avoid using verbal attends.
D. They listen for, and recognise, emotion words.
300-208 vce Answer: BD
8. What are the two most important points to remember in order to manage a call successfully? (Choose
A. Create a problem-solving work-flow.
B. Use the same terminology as the customer.
C. Clearly document the situation and the steps taken.
D. Give the customer something to do.
9. Which are two characteristics of active listeners? (Choose two)
A. They acknowledge the customer.
B. They know the process for escalating a problem. C.
They restate/paraphrase to ensure understanding.
D. They understand that evidence and reasoning are critical.
300-208 exam Answer: AC
10. What are two purposes of an on-going (event) survey? (Choose two)
A. To evaluate overall satisfaction levels with products.
B. To measure the quality of a single interaction.
C. To assess satisfaction levels with all help desk services.
D. To trend levels of customer satisfaction between annual (periodic) surveys.
11. What are the three best methods for building rapport among departments within the support
organisation? (Choose three)
A. Active Networking.
B. Involvement in Project management.
C. Participation in company-wide events and initiatives.
D. Involvement in cross-functional teams.
300-208 dumps Answer: ACD
12. A help desk analyst is on the phone with a customer and does not know the solution for the problem.
What is the best technique for them to use to disengage from the call? (Choose 1)
A. I have the information. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
B. Allow me to check this further, I will call you at 10:00 with an update.
C. Let me research this, I will call you back as soon as I have a resolution.
D. Permit me to check with some other members of my team, I will get back to you as soon as I review
this with them.
13. What are the two most important purposes of an annual survey? (Choose two)
A. To assess IT technical support.
B. To evaluate overall satisfaction levels.
C. To identify changes customers feel are valuable.
D. To measure changes in products and services from the previous year.
300-208 pdf Answer: BC
14. Which two business needs must be considered when allocating priorities? (Choose two)
A. The impact on the business.
B. The customers status.
C. The customers location.
D. Service level agreement commitments.
15. What is the best description of multi-tasking? (Choose 1)
A. Delegating all responsibility along with all tasks.
B. Completing one job before starting the next one.
C. Starting tasks and handing them to subordinates to complete.
D. Being capable of handling a variety of problems at the same time.
300-208 vce Answer: D
16. What are two of the best ways to demonstrate confidence when on the telephone with a customer?
A. Using a confident tone, tell them you dont have a resolution for their incident yet but you are finding out
by using the knowledgebase.
B. Using a confident tone, tell the customer you are new to the desk and are transferring their call.
C. Using a confident tone, ask the customer to call a 2nd line team, and provide their telephone number.
D. Using a confident tone, tell the customer that you are unable to help them until tomorrow.
17. You think one of your help desk analysts is suffering from stress. Which two physical signs best
indicate the analyst is experiencing stress? (Choose two)
A. They have a new wardrobe of clothes.
B. They seem tense and often have white knuckles.
C. They bite their fingernails.
D. They have a pallid complexion.
E. They often seem short of breath.
300-208 exam Answer: BE
18. Why is it important to record and analyse customer complaints? (Choose 1)
A. To gain insight into customer perceptions.
B. To identify customers who are never satisfied.
C. To prove that other IT groups are meeting customer expectations.
D. To demonstrate that customers are not aware of service level agreements.
19. How can the help desk be of strategic benefit to the organisation? (Choose one)
A. It increases staff levels.
B. It is a useful source of information.
C. It ensures rigid adherence to operational policies.
D. It ensures that customers speak only to the help desk personnel.
300-208 dumps Answer: B
20. You are a help desk analyst and you are having difficulty understanding a customer from another
country. What is the best action for you to take? (Choose 1)
A. Ask the customer if there is someone else who speaks your language more fluently who could assist.
B. Ask the customer to email you instead.
C. Tell the customer you are sorry but you cannot understand him, and suggest he calls back another
D. Tell the customer you will send him a user manual.
It is better to go through the materials that are available with the up-to-date information regarding the Pass4itsure 300-208 dumps exam and also the course that you need to go through in order to get success with the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security https://www.pass4itsure.com/300-208.html dumps Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions exam.